The Personal and Family Immigration team is headed by Jo Renshaw. Jo is a Partner at the firm and has been practising exclusively in Immigration law since 1993.
Jo and her team work closely together, to ensure that they provide a first-rate service to clients seeking assistance in the following areas of work:
- Applications for Partners and Children
- Applications for Parents and other Dependant Relatives
- Applications on human rights grounds and long residence
- European nationals and their family members
- Citizenship for adults and children
- Visitors to the UK
We are happy to assist with everything from an initial consultation on your options through to representation before the Immigration & Asylum Tribunal or the higher courts.
Our aim is to ensure that your application is professionally prepared and presented and that you feel supported throughout what we know can be a very stressful time.