Please choose one of the following options in order to make an online payment using our secure payment page.
Payments can only be accepted in pound sterling (GBP).
There is a minimum payment amount of £10 and a maximum of £10,000.
To make a payment online please choose one of the following options.
- How we protect your information: we use industry-standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by SecureTrust
- On any page where you enter personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected (see below). If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (e.g., Internet Explorer) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (e.g., Edge, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox)
- Padlock positions:
- Edge - left of the refresh icon in the address bar
- Opera - far right in the address bar
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox - left of the page URL in the address bar
- If you share your computer or use it in a public place, make sure that you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window. If applicable, log off when you have finished