Deeds of Assignment

Do you have a joint tenancy of your home with a partner or other family member and one of you wants to come off the tenancy?

Do you have a sole tenancy of your home and you want to assign (transfer) your tenancy to someone else?

In either of these circumstances you will need help with drawing up a deed of assignment to transfer the tenancy.

Legal Aid is not available for help in drawing up a deed of assignment.  We offer a reasonable fixed fee of £175.00 plus VAT provided your case is a straightforward one.  For more complicated matters, please contact us for a quote.

It is a good idea in all cases to ask your landlord if they will agree to an assignment of the tenancy before you contact us,  as this will save you time and money.